Wednesday, June 1, 2011

The Day After

It's a new day.  A new month, and I feel a little bit better.  I'm not sure how many details I want to share.  Or where to start even.  I guess I should start at the begining.  20 years ago my Angel disapeared.  She was 8 years old.  There was 1 witness.  Her best friend Ali.  (who grew up to be a very charming girl, but I digress to distract myself)  Ali reported that a tall, slender man dressed like "a banker man" simply picked Angela up and carried her away.  I believe this was my ex-husband, although Ali's recollection of what his face looked like changed from interview to interview.  Possibly because of her young age, she was only 7 at the time.  A body was never recovered, so must keep thinking, hopeing, that one day she will come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment